22.8.2014

Those small things that make you go

 sunset what are you doing???

Taas näitä kertoja ku mietin että pitäiskö kuitenki siirtyä suoraa vaan ihan englanti-linjalle ja kirjoittaa vaan englanniksi. Olis niin paljon nopsampaa tehä näitä päivityksiä kun ei tarvis toistaa kaikkia asioita kahta kertaa ja miettiä että miten toisella kielellä ilmaistuna tää olis mahdollisimman hyvin sanottu niin että se vastais alkuperäistä tarkoitusta. : o

Again one of those days where I wonder if I should just straight up start writing only in English. It would make updating so much faster as I wouldn't need to repeat everything twice and think about how to express something in another language so that it would accurately represent the original intention. : o

Tuntuu vähän oudolta ku omasta huoneesta on jo oikeastaan kaikki huonekalut kannettu pois ja suurin osa tavaroistaki on pakattu, joitaki koruja, vaatteita ja kirjoja lukuunottamatta. Vielä en kuitenkaan oo uudessa kämpässä, vaan sinne muutan sitte varmaanki ens viikon aikana. Nyt koitan pärjätä vanhalla läppärillä ja yläkerran huoneessa missä asuin joskus kivikaudella. : D Vähän on sellasta jee ja samaan aikaan oh shit tunnelmaa muutosta, mutta se kai kuuluu asiaan. : o

It feels a little bit weird that most of the furniture has already been carried out of my room and most of the other stuff too, excluding some jewelry, clothes and books. I'm not yet living in my new place, but I'll probably move in sometime next week. Now I'm trying to manage on an old laptop and in the room upstairs that I lived in around stone-age. : D I've have a bit of a yay and oh shit feeling going on about the move, but I guess that's just a part of the process. : o


Here are the pictures and video that I promised last week. And yeah the video sucks, but hey it's something at least!


 Uu I got a wig that I'll be using for tiny cosplay thing in the future! : D

And here's a few more random pictures...
 Voi että ku mää oon niin tyytyväinen tähän hiusväriin! / I'm soo happy about my current hair color! 



Aaaaand that's all for this week! Next week marks the start of school and living at my new place!

See ya!! <3



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti