8.8.2014

Kabuki-oni

Tässä täytyy kohta lähteä töihin tekemään tän viikon yövuorot ja sitten olis vähän lomaaki ennen koulun alkua. Päivärytmi on ihan täysin sekasin ja tuntuu että en saa nukuttua öisin tai päivisin, mutta näillä mennään nyt sit vielä tämä viikko. : D

I gotta leave for work to do this week's night shifts soon and after those I'll have small vacation before school starts. My day-rhythm is completely messed up and I can't sleep during the day or the night, but I'll just have to go with that for this final week. : D

Tällekin viikolle mulla on video tarjolla. Nyt ehin jo vähän paremmin päästä kokeilemaan että miltä tuo uus paletti käytännössä vaikuttaa, ja huippuhan se on! : ) Niin älyttömän helppo käyttää ja pigmenttiä riittää! Tän viikon video on sit tällanen Kabuki meikki. : D

I have a video for this week too. Now I've had the opportunity to really try out how the new palette works and as I predicted it's awesome! : ) So incredibly easy to use and the colors are very pigmented! This week's video is a Kabuki makeup look. : D

Aaaaand here's some other random pictures from this week! : ))


 Good news; I've got another video for next week too and also KEELA IS HAPPENING! <3 aaand so is KATA'S HOUSEWARMING PARTEEH! <3 

So... : ))

See you next week!!! <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti