14.9.2012

No last words

I'm just going to speed through this update. At first I didn't even plan on updating today and thought about just skipping to next week. Well turns out I have plans for next weekend too so I'll just do this now.

So everything feels like it's speeding by at the speed of light. I changed the order in my room last Saturday for the first time in a year (feels so freaking weird), I got my long awaited shoes on Tuesday and absolutely no progress in the hair division (still haven't obtained the silver toner).

A minor set back with the hair dye. I'm hoping that finally at the latest I'll be able to get my hair pink on Wednesday. Damn it all.... I really wanted to have my lovely pink hair by now. : < Oh well... I guess I have to wait for a while more.

All and all nothing miraculous or anything very interesting has happened, so to spare time I'll just spam you guys with pictures and music. : DDD I'm hoping to be able to properly update in a few weeks, though I don't have any dates for you to wait on.

Om nom nom nom nom nom <3

Oh hell yes!!! Movie night!!!  <3
Got a new mirror with lights <3
Some OOTDs from this week

*shivers* such a good song!

Alright... no more spamming! : D

See you soon!!!! <3 

Bye!! <3

P.s I'm seriously sorry I have to make this so short! : <

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti