7.9.2012

Good comes to those who wait

My English matriculation exams are closing in and pressure is getting worse and worse by the day. I really need to get a good grade! I really, really do!

*krhm* let's just move on from that shall we?
*random music post*

Like always school is just too much of a boring subject to go on and on about so why don't we just go straight to the part about how my hair project is going and what happened to my dream shoes, naturally including some random stuff here and there too.

Let's start with my hair, because well..... it has changed rather drastically during this week. So like you all know (hopefully know) my goal is to get my hair pink/pastel pink. Since I did start off with having black hair, obviously obtaining pink hair is not the simplest task there is.
To get to my goal I've had to make sacrifices in both money and hair. Obviously buying hair dyes costs quite a lot and the damage inflicted to the hair from multiple bleaching is not to be laughed at. Total times of stripping color with color-remover/strong-ass-bleach: 3, total times of actually using just normal bleach: 1. So total of 4 very, very damaging phases. Thank god for my hair being uniquely strong, and thanks to that it hasn't yet fallen off, but I am not going to even try to say "my hair is totally fine". It is not. Luckily I knew this was going to happen and I prepared myself for this. I ordered some very strong repair products to get my hair back in business and I also did cut my hair a bit after all the torture I did to it.
So what happens next? Is my hair blond/white enough to put in the pink yet? The answer to that is NO. I still need to get the yellow color out of my hair and I'm waiting to get my silver toner in the mail. After the silver toner though, whether my hair is pale enough or not I will put in the pink (getting tired of this hassle).
The dye I hopefully will get to use soon...

Next up are the shoes, or rather what I ended up doing. Like I already told you in the last post, my shoes never did arrive and I was infuriated by this. After calming down a little, many hours latter, I decided that I wouldn't give up. I searched the internet for about 5-7 hours for a website that would sell the shoes here in the EU that wouldn't cost me more than 200€. I did almost give up a coupe of times but then a miracle happened an I found a webstore that is based in Ireland. The shoes were there at the price of 169€ (15 cents more than the ones I ordered from Denmark). 
Of course I took the offer immediately and the shoes should arrive at the latest next week. I can't wait to finally get them! It's been such a long wait for me.

Autumn and winter are approaching, which means warmer clothing will be needed outside. I'm starting to knit again at a crazy phase. I already knitted my sister a scarf and yesterday I made a beanie for myself to match a scarf I made a while back. Knitting is just so stress free for me that it's just a joy to do. 
Do leave a request if you need a scarf or a beanie or socks or mittens... XDDDD

That's about it for this week, hopefully I will be able to update next week normally (can't promise because well.... the exam is a bit more important than this for me at this moment of life). 
Here's a yummy picture of some steamed goodies I ate yesterday...oh and some good music from Finland!!! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!! <3

P.S EVERYONE MUST WATCH GOKUSEN!!! <3


BYE!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti