25.4.2015

Sunshine

I can't believe it's almost May already!!!

I'm so glad that most of the stuff that I've been stressed about it finally coming to an end soon (or at least I hope so). I have two exams next week and one more later in May. Then the summer courses will start and it'll be interesting to go to uni only in the evenings. :D
Next week there's going to be some activities happening, mainly in relation to Vappu... :'D I just hope that the weather won't suck like it usually does since I'll probably be outside for the entire day/night.. 

I suddenly forgot everything that I was supposed to write about.... :))) Fantastic... Well I guess I'll just spam pictures... :D
Oh and I've been thinking about doing a makeup series about Finnish mythology!! As I was avoiding (and I still am) studying for one of the exams that I have next week I got the urge to try something out with makeup and as I was looking for inspiration I stumbled across some stuff about Finnish mythology. I had completely forgotten how many interesting entities Finnish people used to believe in! Today I did a look inspired by a goddess (?) called Päivätär.
I'll try to do many more looks inspired by creatures from the mythology and post the pictures of them as I get them done. I may or may not do videos about them as well (I hope I will...). 


Alright that's it for now... :D

See ya next time!!! <3

4 kommenttia:

  1. Noi Päivätär-kuvat on kyllä aivan mahtavia, toi pääkoru varsinkin aah ja nam!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos!! :) toi pääkoru on itseasiassa kaulakoru, joka on ihan super ihana ja sopi tähän käyttöön ihan täydellisesti. ;D

      Poista
  2. Tuo Päivätär- lookki on kyllä ihan mieletön! :)

    VastaaPoista