28.6.2014

Murda buziness

Älyttömän hienoja uutisia; mää pääsin kouluun! Pääsin opiskelemaan englannin aineenopettajaksi ja opinnot alkaa sit syksyllä. Älyttömän helpottunu olo kun nyt voi sitte vähän enemmän suunnitella tuota syksyn ohjelmaa.

I have some really good news; I got into a school! I'll get the education needed to become an English teacher and my studies begin in the Fall. I'm very relieved now that I can plan my Fall a bit more. 

Oon kattonu viime aikoina taas paljon korealaisia draamasarjoja ja voi että niissä näyttelijät on puettu ihaniin vaatteisiin, asusteisiin ja kenkiin! Ne asut tosin yleensä tuntuu että ne on aivan mahdottoman epäkäytännöllisiä, mutta voi että ku iteki vois käyttää sellasia vaatteita ihan arkena.

I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas again and I have to say the actors are dressed incredibly well in those series! The clothes, accessories and shoes are amazing! Though I have to say the outfits look really impractical, but oh how I wish I'd be able to wear thing like that daily. 

Here's a couple outfits from this week!

I changed the banner to a new one today!


See you next week! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti