23.8.2013

Why can't it be October?

Mulla ei tälle viikolle oo mitään kovin kummallisempaa juttua tänne. Hommat on vähän ristissä ja on ollu monella tapaa hankala viikko niin en ala kauheana siitä kertomaan, mutta muutaman kuvasen voisin tänne pistää kuitenki tälleki viikolle. 

I don't really have anything special to write here this week. Things are kind of not working at all right now for me and I've had a difficult week in many ways so I won't be writing much this time. I will share a few pictures so I'll at least get to update something here. 

Materiaalista onnea ei oo siunaantunu tälle viikolle ollenkaan, mutta vähäsen koitin kuitenkin jotakin piristystä tähänki ankeaan aikaan saada muokkailemalla mun hiuksia. Mää blondasin mun latvoja vähän lisää ja leikkasin mun otsahiukset. Mää ite tykkään nyt paljon enemmän siitä minkä väriset mun latvat on.  : )

I didn't get any new stuff this week, but to lighten up my mood at least in some way I changed my hair a little bit. I bleached the ends of my hair and cut my fringe. I prefer this color that I have now at the ends than the one I had before. This is much better. : )



Sorry for the short update! : / 

See you next week! <3





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti