1.3.2015

Fusion

Oh boy have I been busy this week... I'm exhausted and also a little sick...

Well.. more like sick enough that I've tried to just lay down for today.

I had an exam, a job interview and I've been doing a lot of the theater stuff this week as well. 
Now I'm home-home and trying desperately to relax just for a little bit, since I've been so busy. I do have quite a lot of plans for next week as well and I'll have to see how much of those plans I can actually accomplish.

But it wasn't all bad this week though it has been extremely stressful! Here at home-home me and my mom have tried making kimchi (still in the process of getting it done actually), sushi and dumplings! It's been pretty fun to make all of these! 
I haven't taken a lot of pictures and I don't really have any pictures of the theater stuff yet (but I'll probably get some pictures of that soon), so sorry that this update is going to be a little empty... :D

I will try to get an essay started (or at least plan the essay) this week. I've got a couple books that I need to look over and another exam is going to be coming up soon so I'll have to do a little reading for that as well.

So tired... Need rest.. :D 

I hope I have more content for my next update that I'll post.

See you next time!!! <3 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti