12.10.2012

Insanity days

Alright then, another Friday! Wow it's been a tiring week and the next one doesn't look any better. As far as I've gathered I have 2 kind of essays to write in two different courses next week and oh how wonderful they are play a big part in the grade I'll get from the whole course! : ) So that means: two tests next week. : ))

The week after that is going to be a freaking party because it's our Autumn "holiday"; we have the week off!! Yes!!!!!! Finally during that week I'll see Keela (who turned 18 on the 6th by the way)! <3 It's been almost 3 months since we last really hanged out and I'm super excited for that. But I'll write all about our plans next week because then I'll know a lot more than now about them.... XD

Last weekend the Elli ordeal went rather smoothly at the end and I got a shitload of candy (1kg) when my aunt came to get the dog.

I have to dye my hair this weekend. ;---; I kind of don't want to but next week the school pictures are taken and I won't have these roots showing in it. I refuse. After the killer dye (color remover & bleach) I'm going blue. It's been a long time since I last had my hair blue. Though I'd say my hair was more turquoise than blue back then. This time I'll be using Directions "Atlantic blue" which I think is a much darker dye than what I used the last time. I'm hoping it'll turnout even and perfect, but my realistic thoughts are that it's wont be quite as good as I'm hoping for it to be. 
The thing I'm looking forward to in having a bit of a darker shade of blue in my hair is the hopefully good-looking fading. We'll see hat happens, and I'll probably post pictures either latter when i'm done with the dyeing process or next week. 
Oh and if anyone is interested I now get my hairdyes from eBay and they come from England. The reason for that is simple: it's a lot cheaper apparently to order them all the way from England even with the shipping cost. So that's my go-to hairdye shop for "crazy" colors from now on.



On to some things I got this week;  an extremely gorgeous necklace, hair-care-products, a makeup item, two new nailspolishes and (yet to have arrive into my hands) a perfume

I'm super exited to try out the Aussie "Three minute miracle" which I've heard so much about!! I'll try to save my hair with that after the horrible bleach... :'D
I got the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk also from eBay and it arrived yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure I'll get to it this weekend. 
The two nailpolishes I got are kind of for Halloween themed nails, though I've had the need for an orange and a yellow polish for a long time. 

That's about it for this week! So I guess I'll see you next week then! :''D I'll be back with a new haircolor! ; )
BYE!! <3

2 kommenttia:

  1. Mulla oli just vähän aikaa sitten hiukset värjätty Atlantic bluella, haalistu sellaseks siniharmaaks :D (btw toi Aussien 3 minute miracle on tosi hyvää :3)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. HELL YES SINIHARMAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 OMG YES!!!! Tosin tässä on taas sellasen semi-setback = hiukset meni haalean pinkeiksi ku poisti värin : ))) supah jees.

      En malta oottaa että pääsen huomenna ruutailee sitä 3 minuutin ihmettä päähän. : DD

      Poista